Three action-packed days of exhibits, competitions, races, food, music, activities for children, and so much more at Lincoln County Fairgrounds in Eureka.
Friday, August 23, starting at 8:00 am:
- judging of vegetables, grains, baked goods, fruit, honey, rabbits, poultry, handmade fiber and leather items, paintings and photographs, flowers, and more
- 7:00 pm games (tug of war, sack race, calf tail ribbon pull, and more) followed by a family dance
Saturday, August 24:
- logger sports exhibit, horse show, karaoke challenge, livestock auction
- The Bull Thing rodeo at 7:00 pm
Sunday, August 25:
- exhibits open from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- closing ceremony at 3:15 pm
Directions: going north on 93 through Eureka, turn left onto Osloski Road just before Eureka Hardware. Entrance to the fairgrounds is on the right soon after Beeman’s Butchers. Coming toward Eureka on 93 from north of town, turn right on Route 37, then left on Osloski Road. Entrance to the fairgrounds will be on your left.
For further information, contact Lois Sciligo